Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day

This year we are trying very diligently to bring NO NEW TOYS into our lives.  The girls' rooms are packed.  They get overwhelmed having to clean up.  I get overwhelmed stepping into their rooms and I can't yet get the kids on board with my organizational desires.

So, St. Valentine brings this:  
1 sewing project x 2 = delighted children, contented mom.

The girls chose the fabrics.  The internet provided the pattern.  My sewing machine behaved for the week it took me to find the time to put it together.  I only broke 1 needle.  All in all, a plus for our household.

Now, instead of a pile of stuffed animlas that collects dust and constantly overflow their storage location, the girls have a seat and I have 2 messes contained!


 
Posted by Picasa


No comments: